Use your Wi-Fi connection to talk and text when cellular coverage is limited or unavailable.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
1. From the home screen, select the Phone app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings. Select Calls.
3. Select Wi-Fi calling, then select the Wi-Fi calling switch to enable.
4. Review the Wi-Fi Calling prompt, then scroll to and select Continue. Enter your emergency address, then scroll to and select Verify address.
Note: Review the Wi-Fi Calling prompt, then select OK.
Making a call is the same whether on cellular or Wi-Fi. From the home screen, select the Phone app > select the Phone tab > dial the desired number > select the Call icon. When Wi-Fi Calling is enabled the Call icon will change to the Wi-Fi Calling icon.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar with two fingers, then select the Settings icon.
2. Select Network & internet then select the Wi-Fi Calling switch.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.