1. To begin, select your desired language then select Yes.
2. Select the desired region then select Yes.
3. Select the desired keyboard layout, then select Yes.
4. To add a second keyboard layout, select Add layout
. To continue without setting up a second keyboard layout, select Skip
5. If you would like to connect to a Wi-Fi network, select the desired network then select Connect and follow the on screen prompts. When finished, select Next.
Note: To proceed without connecting to Wi-Fi, select Next.
6. Review the Windows 10 License Agreement, then select Accept.
7. Select the desired set up option
then select Next
.Note: Set up for personal use was selected for this tutorial.
8. To add your Microsoft account, enter your Email address
then select Next
and follow the prompts. If you do not have an account but would like to add one, select Create account
9. If you would to add a facial recognition security lock, select Set up and follow the on-screen prompts for setup.
Note: To proceed without setting up facial recognition, select Skip for now.
10. In order to proceed, you must create a PIN to secure your device. To continue, select Create PIN.
11. Enter the desired PIN, then enter the PIN again to confirm. Select OK.
12. Adjust your privacy settings
as desired, then select Accept
13. If you would like to customize your device, select the desired options then select Accept. To continue without customizing, select Skip.
14. To use an Android phone from your device, select Continue. To continue without setting up, select No, thanks.
15. Review the Back up you files with OneDrive prompt, then select Next.
Note: To proceed without setting up OneDrive, select Only save files to this PC.
16. Review the Microsoft 365 trial prompt then select the desired option.
Note: If you already have Microsoft 365 select I have a product key and follow the prompts to complete setup.
17. Review the Cortana prompt then select the desired option.
18. Review the Protect your device prompt then select the desired option.
What's in the box?
• Lenovo ThinkPad X13 charging block and power supply
• Quick Start Guide
• Warranty and compliance guide