AT&T UNLIMITED 55+
Get 1 line for $60 or 2 lines for $80
Here’s what you get:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- Free texting to 120+ countries
- Automatic fraud blocking and Spam Risk alerts
Find a store
Frequently asked questions
- How do I get the AT&T Unlimited 55+ plan?If you’re new to AT&T or if you already have AT&T service, you must visit an AT&T store to verify eligibility to get this offer. Find a store near you.
- How do I know if I’m eligible for this plan?
To be eligible you must:
a. Be 55 years of age or over
b. Have a Florida billing address
c. Have 1 or 2 phones on your account
- How do you verify that I’m eligible for this plan?Eligibility is verified in store with a valid Florida ID showing age 55 or over.
- Do both people on my account have to be 55 years of age or over?No, only the account holder needs to be 55 years of age or over.
- What happens if I move?If you move and your billing address is no longer in Florida, you will lose your plan discount. Your plan will increase to $65 for 1 phone and $120 for 2 phones. There will be no disruption in your service.
- What if I need more than 2 phones on my account?If you require more than 2 phones, check out our best unlimited plans here.