iPhone 7 features a 12MP camera with 4K video and optical image stabilization, a 4.7-inch Retina HD display with wide color gamut,1 Touch ID, A10 Fusion chip for high performance, great battery life,3 and water and dust resistance.2
|Size (L x W x D in inches)4||5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28|
|Display size (inches)||4.7 Retina HD display with LED-backlit widescreen|
|Resolution (pixels)||1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi|
|12 MP camera||Quad-LED True Tone flash|
|Zoom||Digital zoom up to 5x|
|Panorama||Up to 63 megapixels|
|Optical image stabilization|
|Live Photos with stabilization|
|Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos|
|Autofocus with Focus Pixels|
|Auto HDR for photos|
|7 MP camera||HD photos|
|Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos|
|1080p HD video recording|
|Body and face detection|
|Auto image stabilization|
|1080p HD video||30 fps or 60 fps|
|Digital zoom||Up to 3x|
|Slo-mo video support||1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps|
|4K video recording at 30 fps|
|Optical image stabilization for video|
|Quad-LED True Tone flash|
|Cinematic video stabilization|
|Continuous autofocus video|
|Time-lapse video with stabilization|
|Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video|
|Talk Time (hours)3||Up to 14 on 3G|
|Standby time (days)3||Up to 10|
|Wireless audio playback time (hours)3||Up to 40|
|Wireless video playback time (hours)3||Up to 13|
|Internet use (hours)3||Up to 12 on 3G|
Up to 12 on LTE
Up to 14 on Wi-Fi
|Chipset||A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture and embedded M10 motion coprocessor|
|Internal memory storage5 (up to)||32 GB|
Subject to change based on future operating system updates
|Siri6||Use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more|
|4G-LTE||Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, and 41|
|4G||HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul|
|3G – UMTS||850/900/1700-2100/1900/2100MHz|
|Wi-Fi connectivity||802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‑Fi with MIMO|
|SIM Type||Nano SIM|
|HD Voice capable|
|Wi-Fi Calling capable|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)|
|Included apps||Camera, Photos, Health, Messages, Phone, Facetime7 , Mail, Music, Wallet, Safari®, Maps, Calendar, iTunes Store®, App Store®, Notes, News, Contacts, iBooks®, Home, Weather, Reminders, Clock, Videos, Stocks, Calculator, Voice Memos, Compass, Podcasts, Watch, Tips, iCloud Drive, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends|
|Free apps from Apple8||iMovie®, Pages®, Keynote®, Numbers, iTunes U®, GarageBand, Apple Store, Trailers, Apple TV Remote, iTunes Remote, Music Memos|
|Sensors||Touch ID fingerprint, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light|
|Supported music formats||AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV|
|Hearing Aid (HAC) rating||M3,T4|
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries and www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html for more information.
4Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
5Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 4GB to 6GB of space (including iOS and built-in apps) depending on the model and settings.
6Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
7FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
8iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2013. GarageBand is free on the App Store for qualifying devices with initial activation on or after September 1, 2014. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID and a device that is compatible with the iOS version required for each app.
All talk, data, and standby times depend on network configuration.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
TM and © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Service provided by AT&T Mobility.
iPhone 7 32GB for $0 offer
Get an iPhone 7 32GB for $0 when you buy it on a qualifying installment agreement with wireless.
Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
· Purchase an iPhone 7 32GB on a qualifying installment agreement.
· Add a line to a new or existing account.
· Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
· Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts. Existing customers can add to eligible existing unlimited plans, which may be less). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is busy.
· Pay a $30 activation fee.
Note: Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $13.34/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
Eligible unlimited plans: AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra, AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play. Excludes prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
After that you’ll get:
· iPhone 7 32GB for $0 after $400 in bill credits applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments—sweet!
Note: Credits start within 3 bills. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
· As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User lines of service, you can buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $16.67/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $11.11/mo.).
· You’ll need a minimum $50/mo. AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan for new service with AutoPay discount. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
· To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
· To get all the credits, keep the device active for the entire agreement with eligible wireless service.
· If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the installment agreement balance of up to $400.
· If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
· If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the device early, your credits may cease.
· Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
· You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone (30 days for business customers); a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
· Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
· Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
· Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
· Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca ).
· Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
· Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
· AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.
About AT&T Installment Plans
Compare your options and learn more about the AT&T Installment Plans.
Compare installment plan options
AT&T Installment Plan:
AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up:
AT&T INSTALLMENT PLAN: Credit approval required. Avail. in select locations only. Plans subject to change and may be discontinued at any time. For smartphones only. Tax on sales price due at sale. Requires 0% APR 30-month installment agreement and eligible service. Divides sales price (less any down payment) into roughly equal monthly installments. $0 down: Requires well-qualified credit. Limit as low as 1 smartphone at $0 down. Down payment: May be required and depends on a variety of factors. Down payment if required will be either 15% to 80% of device cost or a dollar amount currently ranging from $200 to $1400 (amount subject to change and may be higher). Examples (amounts approximate): $1099.99 sales price with $0 down is $36.67 per month; with $330 down (30%) is $25.67 per month; or with $600 down is $16.67 per month for 30 months. AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up: Price includes monthly smartphone installment payment and separate additional $5/month Next Up upgrade feature charge to be upgrade eligible with qualified trade in when 50% of device cost of the financed device is paid off. Upgrade requires a minimum of 30-90 days on installment depending on credit and other factors (subject to change), account in good standing, trade-in of financed device in good physical and fully functional condition through the AT&T Next Up trade in program (excludes trade in program where you receive an instant credit or AT&T promotion card) and purchase of new eligible smartphone on eligible installment agreement with qualified wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Next Up $5 monthly payments do not apply toward financed device cost balance, are non-refundable and may be canceled at any time resulting in waiver of right to trade in and upgrade during current installment agreement term. See att.com/next and your Retail Installment Agreement for full details. Service: Eligible postpaid voice and data service is required and extra. Consumers: minimum $50 per month after AutoPay and Paperless billing discount for new customers. Pay $60 per month until discount starts within 2 bills. Existing customers can add to eligible current post-paid plans which may be less. Business customers: minimum $50 per month for new customers on Mobile Share Plus for Business after AutoPay discount. Pay $60 per month until discount starts within 2 bills. Other qual. plans avail. & existing customers can add to eligible current plans which may be less. If service cancelled, remaining device cost balance is due. Activation or upgrade fee due at sale or billed: $30. Restocking Fee: Up to $55. Limits: Purchase limit applies. Eligibility, device, line and financing limits & other restr’s apply.
Promotions, pricing, plan options, products and services, availability, terms, and restrictions subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
GENERAL WIRELESS SERVICE: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca) or, for business customers, applicable wireless service agreement. Credit approval required. Services not for resale. Deposit: May apply. Limits: Purchase and line limits apply. Taxes, Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.50), other fees and charges, usage, speed, coverage, and other restrictions apply. See att.com/mobilityfees (consumer) or att.com/additionalcharges (business) for details of fees and charges. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds. AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details.
© 2019 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Owners of all marks retain their rights.