LG Prime 2 is designed for life on the go. The 5.45" HD+ FullVision display provides vibrant viewing of pictures, videos, emails, texts, and web page content. Feature rich 13MP AF with flash rear and 5MP front cameras help capture your favorite memories and selfies. Up to 16GB of memory and optional microSD support up to 32GB to provide you more than enough space to store all your favorite memories. The long-lasting 3000 mAh battery provides you reliable power on the go.
|Size (inches)||5.78 x 2.81 x 0.32|
|Display size (inches)||5.45 inches|
|Resolution (pixels)||1440 x 720|
|Rear-facing camera||13MP, 4128x3096 pixels, and X4 zoom|
|Video capture||1080p (1920x1080) @30fps: H/264+AAC (33 minutes) |
720p (1280x720) @30fps: H/264+AAC (47 minutes) QCIF (176x144)@15fps : MPEG4+AMR(60 sec)
|Video playback||H.263: 864 X 480 (FWVGA)@30fps, 2 Mbps |
MPEG4: 1920x1080@30fps, 6Mbps H.264: 1920x1080@30fps, 20Mbps HEVC: 1280 X 720@30fps, 20Mbps VP8: 1920x1080@30fps, 20Mbps VP9: 800 X 480 (WVGA) @30fps, 6Mbps Xvid: 1920x1080@30fps, 6Mbps THEORA: 640 X 480 3Mbps 24fps MJPEG: 1280 X 720@30fps,30Mbps
|Front-facing camera||5MP, 2560x1920 pixels|
|Other shooting options||Auto shot, Gesture shot, Timer, AE/AF lock, Fast snapshot, Live snapshot, Selfie filter, Portrait mode|
|Battery capacity||3000mAH LiIon (removable)|
|Talk time (hours)||Up to 11|
|Use time (hours)||Up to 11|
|Standby time (days)||Up to 25|
|Audio playback time (hours)||Speaker: 23 hours (LCD off), Headset: 90 hours (LCD off)|
|Time to charge to 50%||80 minutes|
|Time to charge to 100%||160 minutes|
|Chipset||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 425|
|Internal memory storage||Up to 16GB|
|Expandable memory storage||Up to 32GB|
Subject to change based on future operating system updates
|Voice dialing and voice commands||Yes|
|4G LTE||Bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 14|
|4G||HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul|
|3G - UMTS||850/1700/1900/2100MHz|
|HD Voice capable||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Calling capable||Yes|
|AT&T Video call capable||Yes|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)||SECURE|
|Mobile hotspot||Up to 10 devices|
|Noise suppression||NXP® Solution|
|Wireless emergency alerts (CMAS) capable||Yes|
|Preloaded apps from AT&T||AT&T Hot Spots, AT&T Messages Backup & Sync, Facebook App Manager, iQi, AT&T Remote Support, AT&T Video Call, AT&T Visual Voicemail, AT&T Wi-Fi Calling, AT&T Call Protect, AT&T Mobile Security, AT&T Device Help, Games, Google PayTM, Google Search WidgetTM|
|Preloaded apps from OEM||QuickMemo+, LG Music, LG Backup, LG SmartWorld, Smart Cleaning, & File Manager|
|myAT&T||Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity/E-Compass|
|Text messaging||Insert pictures and sound clips (messaging charges apply)|
|Mobile email||POP3/IMAP, Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync® and Hotmail®.|
|Microsoft Direct Push||Yes|
|Music player||Google Play™ Music & LG Music|
|Supported music formats||AAC, MP3, FLAC, MIDI, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA|
|External music play controls||Via lockscreen|
|Hearing Aid (HAC) rating||M3, T3|
|Real Time Text (RTT) capable||Yes|
|Device Eco-rating||The AT&T Eco-Rating 2.0 system gives you environmental and social details about this device. The system uses a total of 20 performance criteria across 5 different attributes, for a total rating of 1 to 5 stars: 19-20 (5-star), 16-18 (4-star), 13-15 (3-star), 10-12 (2-star), 8-9 (1-star)|
|Substances of concern||4/4|
|Environmentally preferable materials||1/3|
|Energy efficiency and charging||1/1|
|End of life and recycling||2/2|
|Environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing||10/10|
Limited 4G LTE availability. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
All talk, data, and standby times depend on network configuration.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Service provided by AT&T Mobility.
AT&T INSTALLMENT PLANS: Credit approval required. Avail. in select locations only. Plans subject to change and may be discontinued at any time. For smartphones only. Tax on sales price due at sale. Requires 0% APR 30-month installment agreement and eligible service. Divides sales price (less any down payment) into equal monthly installments. $0 down: Requires well-qualified credit. Limit as low as 1 smartphone at $0 down. Down payment: May be required and depends on a variety of factors. Down payment if required will be either 30% of sales price or a dollar amount currently ranging from $200 to $1400 (amount subject to change and may be higher). Examples: $1099.99 sales price with $0 down is $36.67 per month, with $330 down (30%) is $25.67 per month, or with $600 down is $16.67 per month for 30 months. AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up: Price includes monthly device installment payment and separate $5/month Next Up upgrade feature charge to be upgrade eligible with qualified trade in when 50% of sales price of the financed device is paid off. Upgrade requires a minimum of 30-90 days on installment depending on credit and other factors (subject to change), account in good standing, trade-in of financed device in good physical and fully functional condition through the AT&T Next Up trade in program (excludes trade in program where you receive an instant credit or AT&T promotion card) and purchase of new eligible smartphone on eligible installment agreement with qualified wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Next Up monthly payments do not apply toward financed device price balance, are non-refundable and may be canceled at any time resulting in waiver of right to trade in and upgrade during current installment agreement term. See att.com/next and your Retail Installment Agreement for full details. Service: Eligible postpaid voice and data service (minimum $50 per month after AutoPay and Paperless billing discount for new customers. Pay $60 per month until discount starts within 2 bills. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans which may be less) is required and extra. If service cancelled, remaining device balance is due. Activation or upgrade fee due at sale or billed: $30. Restocking Fee: Up to $55. Limits: Purchase limit applies. Eligibility, device, line and financing limits & other restr’s apply.
Promotions, pricing, plan options, products and services, availability, terms & restr’s subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
GEN. WIRELESS SVC: Subj. to Wireless Customer Agmt (att.com/wca). Credit approval req’d. Services not for resale. Deposit: may apply. Limits: Purch. & line limits apply. Taxes, Reg. Cost. Recovery Charge (Up to $1.50), other fees and charges, usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilityfees for details on fees & charges. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds. AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details.
FREE Express Shipping: Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24-hour period is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather, and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.
LG Prime 2 for free offer
Get an LG Prime 2 for free when you buy it on a qualifying installment agreement with eligible wireless.
Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
· Purchase an LG Prime 2 on a qualifying installment agreement.
· Add a line to a new or existing account.
· Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
· Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts. Existing customers can add to eligible existing unlimited plans, which may be less). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is busy.
· Pay a $30 activation fee.
Note: Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $4.00/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
Eligible unlimited plans: AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra, AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play. Excludes prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
After that you’ll get:
· $120 in bill credits applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments—sweet!
Note: Credits start within 3 bills. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
· As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User lines of service, you can buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $5/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $3.34/mo.).
· You’ll need a minimum $50/mo. AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan for new service with AutoPay discount. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
· To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
· To get all the credits, keep the device active for the entire agreement with eligible wireless service.
· If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the installment agreement balance of up to $120.
· If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
· If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the device early, your credits may cease.
· Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
· You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone (30 days for business customers); a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
· Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
· Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
· Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
· Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
· Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & includeRegulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
· Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See aatt.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.