The LG StyloTM 5+, is more than a phone; function, form and fun come together in a device that fits perfectly into the palm of your hand. The LG Stylo 5+ provides the perfect combination of large screen display, premium features, and stylish design at an affordable price. The Fullvision FHD+ display immerses you in pictures, movies, and videos. Experience premium surround sound through your headphones when gaming, listening to music, or streaming movies.
|Size (inches)||6.33 x 3.09 x 0.34|
|Display size (inches)||6.2-inch|
|Resolution (pixels)||2160 x 1080|
|Rear-facing camera||16MP, Flash, 4x Digital Zoom|
|Video capture||Max: 1920 x 1080 @ 30FPS, 17Mbps (H.264)|
|Video playback||Max: 4096 x 2304 @ 30FPS, 120Mbps (H.264)|
|Shooting options||Portrait mode (front-facing camera only), food mode (rear-facing camera only), panorama, flash jump-cut, guide shot, grid shot, snap shot, beauty shot, auto shot, gesture shot, burst shot, timer, smart rear key, AE/AF lock, quick editor|
|Battery capacity||3500 mAh (non-removable)|
|Talk time (hours)||Up to 15.2 hours|
|Use time (hours)||Up to 15.2 hours|
|Standby time (days)||Up to 480 hours|
|Audio playback time (hours)||Speaker: up to 30 hours Headset: up to 125 hours|
|Fast charging capable||45 mins to 50%, 1 hour 40 mins to 100%|
|Time to charge to 50%||45 mins to 50%|
|Time to charge to 100%||1 hour 40 mins to 100%|
|Chipset||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 450|
|Cores||Octa-core, 1.8GHZ x 8|
|Internal memory storage||Up to 32|
|Expandable memory storage||Up to 2TB|
Subject to change based on future operating system updates
|Voice dialing and voice commands||Yes|
|4G LTE||Bands 2, 4, 5, 12, 29, 30 and 66|
|4G||HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul|
|3G - UMTS||850/900/1900MHz|
|HD Voice capable||Yes|
|Wi-Fi Calling capable||Yes|
|AT&T Video call capable||Yes|
|Wi-Fi-capablity||2.4 & 5.0GHz|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)||Open, Secure|
|Mobile hotspot||Up to 8 devices|
|Noise suppression||Noise suppression by NXP Solution|
|Wireless emergency alerts (CMAS) capable||Yes|
|Preloaded apps from AT&T||Amazon Shop, Advanced Messaging (IPME), AT&T Call Protect, AT&T DriveMode®, AT&T Hot Spots, AT&T Messages Backup & Sync, AT&T ProTech, AT&T Remote Support, AT&T Smart LimitsSM, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, AT&T Video Call, AT&T Visual Voice Mail, DIRECTV®, Facebook App Manager, iQi, myAT&T|
|Preloaded apps from LG||Audio Recorder, Gallery, LG Backup, LG Bridge, LG Email, LG Music, LG SmartWorld, QuickMemo+, Smart Cleaning, Videos|
|Additional apps||Google Chrome™, Google Drive™, Google, Google Duo™, Google Gmail™, Google Maps™, Google Pay™, Google Photos™, Google Play Movies & TV™, Google Play Music™, Google Play Store™, Google Sheets™, Google Slides™, YouTube™|
|myAT&T||Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime|
|Web browser||Google Chrome™|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, ambient Light, digital compass, fingerprint, gyroscope, proximity|
|Text messaging||Insert pictures and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)|
|Advanced Messaging||RCS Universal Profile 1.0 (UP 1.0) compatible for larger file transfers and group messages with other UP 1.0 users. See when messages are delivered, read and when others are typing a response.|
|Mobile email||POP3/IMAP, Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®, and more.|
|Microsoft Direct Push||Yes|
|Music player||LG Music|
|Supported music formats||3GP, AAC, AVI, FLAC, FLV, M4A, MIDI, MKV, MP3, OGG, OPUS, PCM, WAV, WMA, XMF|
|External music play controls||Via lockscreen|
|Hearing Aid (HAC) rating||M3, M4, T3|
|Device Eco-rating||The AT&T Eco-Rating 2.0 system gives you environmental and social details about this device. The system uses a total of 20 performance criteria across 5 different attributes, for a total rating of 1 to 5 stars: 19-20 (5-star), 16-18 (4-star), 13-15 (3-star), 10-12 (2-star), 8-9 (1-star)|
|Substances of concern||4/4|
|Environmentally preferable materials||1/3|
|Energy efficiency and charging||1/1|
|End of life and recycling||1/2|
|Environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing||10/10|
|Total Eco-score||17/20 (4-star) Please visit www.att.com/ecospace for additional information.|
4G LTE not available everywhere. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
All talk, data, and standby times depend on network configuration.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Service provided by AT&T Mobility.
About AT&T Installment Plans
Compare your options and learn more about the AT&T Installment Plans.
Compare installment plan options
AT&T Installment Plan:
AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up:
AT&T INSTALLMENT PLAN: Credit approval required. Avail. in select locations only. Plans subject to change and may be discontinued at any time. For smartphones only. Tax on sales price due at sale. Requires 0% APR 30-month installment agreement and eligible service. Divides sales price (less any down payment) into roughly equal monthly installments. $0 down: Requires well-qualified credit. Limit as low as 1 smartphone at $0 down. Down payment: May be required and depends on a variety of factors. Down payment if required will be either 15% to 80% of device cost or a dollar amount currently ranging from $200 to $1400 (amount subject to change and may be higher). Examples (amounts approximate): $1099.99 sales price with $0 down is $36.67 per month; with $330 down (30%) is $25.67 per month; or with $600 down is $16.67 per month for 30 months. AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up: Price includes monthly smartphone installment payment and separate additional $5/month Next Up upgrade feature charge to be upgrade eligible with qualified trade in when 50% of device cost of the financed device is paid off. Upgrade requires a minimum of 30-90 days on installment depending on credit and other factors (subject to change), account in good standing, trade-in of financed device in good physical and fully functional condition through the AT&T Next Up trade in program (excludes trade in program where you receive an instant credit or AT&T promotion card) and purchase of new eligible smartphone on eligible installment agreement with qualified wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Next Up $5 monthly payments do not apply toward financed device cost balance, are non-refundable and may be canceled at any time resulting in waiver of right to trade in and upgrade during current installment agreement term. See att.com/next and your Retail Installment Agreement for full details. Service: Eligible postpaid voice and data service is required and extra. Consumers: minimum $50 per month after AutoPay and Paperless billing discount for new customers. Pay $60 per month until discount starts within 2 bills. Existing customers can add to eligible current post-paid plans which may be less. Business customers: minimum $50 per month for new customers on Mobile Share Plus for Business after AutoPay discount. Pay $60 per month until discount starts within 2 bills. Other qual. plans avail. & existing customers can add to eligible current plans which may be less. If service cancelled, remaining device cost balance is due. Activation or upgrade fee due at sale or billed: $30. Restocking Fee: Up to $55. Limits: Purchase limit applies. Eligibility, device, line and financing limits & other restr’s apply.
Promotions, pricing, plan options, products and services, availability, terms, and restrictions subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
GENERAL WIRELESS SERVICE: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca) or, for business customers, applicable wireless service agreement. Credit approval required. Services not for resale. Deposit: May apply. Limits: Purchase and line limits apply. Taxes, Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.50), other fees and charges, usage, speed, coverage, and other restrictions apply. See att.com/mobilityfees (consumer) or att.com/additionalcharges (business) for details of fees and charges. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds. AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details.
© 2019 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Owners of all marks retain their rights.
LG Stylo 5+ for $5/mo. offer
Get an LG Stylo 5+ for $5/mo. for 30 mos. when you buy it on a qualifying installment agreement with wireless.
Limited time offer. Available in select locations.
You’ll need to:
· Purchase an LG Stylo 5+ on a qualifying installment agreement.
· Add a line to a new or existing account.
· Pay taxes on the full retail price up front.
· Activate postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts. Existing customers can add to eligible existing unlimited plans, which may be less). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is busy.
· Pay a $30 activation fee.
Note: Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $10.00/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
Eligible unlimited plans: AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra, AT&T Unlimited Elite, AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play. Excludes prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans. Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
After that you’ll get:
· $150 in bill credits applied in equal amounts over 30 monthly installments—sweet!
Note: Credits start within 3 bills. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
· As long as you have a qualified Business Agreement for Corporate Responsibility User lines of service, you can buy on an Equipment Installment Plan (24-mo. at up to $12.50/mo. or 36-mo. at up to $8.33/mo.).
· You’ll need a minimum $50/mo. AT&T Mobile Share Plus for Business plan for new service with AutoPay discount. Existing customers can add to eligible current plans.
· To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
· To get all the credits, keep the device active for the entire agreement with eligible wireless service.
· If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the installment agreement balance of up to $300.
· If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
· If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the device early, your credits may cease.
· Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
· You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone (30 days for business customers); a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
· Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
· Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
· Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
· Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca ).
· Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & includeRegulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
· Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
· AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See See AT&T broadband info for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.
FREE Express Shipping: Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24-hour period is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.html.