INTERNET + TV + PHONE
$154.98/mo. for 12 mos. plus taxes & fees
- Do home landlines still exist?
Yes, home landlines still exist.
Not only are traditional home phone landlines still offered by AT&T, home phone service may be powered by our fiber-optic network where available.
- Are landline phones analog or digital?
Landline telephones are traditional home phone service, you can use your analog phone.
Traditional home phone service is available with the choice of flat-rate service, unlimited local calling, and long-distance plans.
AT&T also offers digital home phone service that works over your internet connection. AT&T Phone digital home phone service offers more calling features and requires a separate AT&T Internet plan of 1.5 Mbps or higher.
- What is a digital home phone?
Digital home phones are home telephones that use VOIP (voice over IP) technology to deliver telephone service over an internet connection. AT&T digital home phone service operates similarly as a traditional landline – calls can be made by dialing a number and can be ended by hanging up the handset.
Digital phone service also comes with several additional features. AT&T Phone lets users make and receive calls over their AT&T high-speed internet connection, with over 25+ convenient calling features and delivers great sound quality.
- What are the benefits of digital phone service?
Some additional features that are available with digital phone service from AT&T Phone are:
Convenience features that make using AT&T Phone take less time
• Voice Mail included at no extra charge.
• Call Screening and Do Not Disturb features
Protection from unwanted calls
• Digital Phone Call Protect, an included service that automatically blocks calls from scammers and sends an alert if a call is suspected spam1.
• Block unwanted calls by dialing *61 (up to 100 valid numbers).
• Phone service utilizes the same AT&T internet connection which has 99.9% reliability.2
Advanced emergency features for peace of mind
• Home address displays to E911 operators.3
1 Req’s customer opt-in and activation through myAT&T app. For more info, go to www.att.com/phonecallprotect.
2 Based on network availability.
3 Some state and local agencies require VoIP providers to collect a fee for 911 calling capability. If you live in an area where fees are required, those fees will be added to your monthly bill.