U-verse Welcome Center
- Order & Installation
- Your First Bill
Your U-verse Equipment
Understand how the DVR, receiver, remote, and Wireless Gateway work together to deliver your U-verse service.
- Wireless Gateway
Your wireless gateway is the central device for receiving your AT&T U-verse Internet service. With wireless home-networking capability, Ethernet, or a USB connection, your home computers can share your high-speed Internet connection securely.
- DVR Receiver
One high-definition (HD)-ready DVR receiver (with most packages), connects your TV and / or home entertainment center to your AT&T U-verse TV service.
- Remote Control Device
One standard remote control device controls your U-verse receiver, TV, and an audio device. Enjoy one-button access to the features you use most and backlighting to help you navigate in low-light conditions.
Installation Day Checklist
This checklist can help you prepare for a quick and easy installation experience. Before your technician arrives, remember:
- You can check your order status or change your Service Activation Date online at att.com/uverseorderstatus
- Contact us at least 48 hours prior to your installation appointment if you need to reschedule
- A member of your household over 18 years must be present
- Plan on installation taking an average of four hours to complete
- You are responsible for moving furniture blocking telephone and computer connections prior to the tech's arrival
- Wait until after installation before cancelling your old services
- You need to establish a method of payment. Existing payment methods will not transfer to the U-verse account