The Wire-Free Smart Motion Sensor automatically turns lights and devices on when motion is detected in the room and turns them off when the room is unoccupied. The smart Bluetooth sensor connects wirelessly to Cync™ and C by GE Smart Bulbs, Smart Plugs, and Smart Switches to provide whole room motion control. The motion settings are adjustable so lights can come on slowly at nighttime or be set to deactivate during certain times. Set lights to turn on based on natural light and motion in the room. Pair with a Cync or C by GE Smart Plug to automatically turn off household devices—like curling irons—after you’ve left the room. With a replaceable battery rated to last over two years and multiple mounting and positioning options, it's easy to get expansive motion coverage anywhere in your home.
• Triggers Cync and C by GE Smart Bulbs, Smart Plugs, and Smart Switches with Bluetooth to turn on when someone enters the room
• Schedule your wire-free motion sensor to deactivate during certain hours or turn light bulbs on softly at nighttime
• Saves you money and energy by turning the lights off when motion isn’t sensed or when there’s natural light filling the room
• Connect with Cync or C by GE Smart Plug in the Cync app and use the motion sensor to turn off household devices like flat irons or space heaters if no one is in the room
• No hub required
• Replaceable (photocell) battery rated to last 2+ years
GE and C by GE are registered trademarks of General Electric Company. Used on trademark license.