Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G is the ultimate powerhouse with an astonishing camera and unprecedented 100X Ultra Space Zoom2. With revolutionary 8K Video Snap & 5G connectivity, the way you capture and share your life will never be the same. The Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G breaks the 12MP barrier by giving you millions more pixels in each photograph. Which means, for the first time ever, you can pinch in to capture details you've never seen before.
|Size (inches)||6.57 x 2.99 x 0.35|
|Display size (inches)||6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED®|
|Resolution (pixels)||3200 x 1440|
|Rear-facing cameras||108MP Wide rear camera
48MP Telephoto rear camera
12MP Ultra-wide rear camera
Rear Depth Sensing Camera
100X Ultra Space Zoom
|Video capture||24fps @ UHD 8K (7680 x 4320)|
|Video playback||24fps @ UHD 8K (7680 x 4320)|
|Front-facing camera||40MP Selfie Camera|
|Other shooting options||Single Take, Phone, Video, Pro, Panorama, Food, Night, Live Focus, Live Focus Video, Pro Video, Super Slow-Mo, Slow Motion, Hyperlapse|
|Battery capacity||5000mAh (non-removable)|
|Talk time (hours)||Up to 37 hours|
|Standby time (days)||Up to 303 hours|
|Audio playback time (hours)||Speaker: Up to 73 hours Headset: Up to 111 hours|
|Wireless charging capable|
|Fast charging capable||Up to 30 minutes to 50%, Up to 70 minutes to 100%|
|Time to charge to 50%||Up to 30 minutes to 50%|
|Time to charge to 100%||Up to 70 minutes to 100%|
|Chipset||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865|
|Cores||Octa-core, 1 at 2.8GHz, 3 at 2.4GHz, 4 at 1.7GHz|
|Internal memory storage||Up to 512GB|
|Expandable memory storage||Up to 1TB|
|RAM||Up to 16GB|
Subject to change based on future operating system updates
|Voice dialing and voice commands|
|5G Evolution capable||The first step on our path towards 5G, enables faster speeds on our existing LTE network. For more info, visit att.com/5gevolution.|
|4G LTE||Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41|
|4G||HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul|
|3G - UMTS||850/900/1900/2100MHz|
|HD Voice capable|
|Wi-Fi Calling capable|
|AT&T Video call capable|
|Wi-Fi-capablity||2.4GHz & 5.0GHz|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)||Open, Secure|
|Mobile hotspot||Up to 10 devices|
|Noise suppression||Noise suppression by NXP® Solution|
|Wireless emergency alerts (CMAS) capable|
|Preloaded apps from AT&T||AT&T Advanced Messaging (IPME Wave 2), AT&T Call Protect, AT&T Device Help, AT&T Drive Mode®, AT&T iQi, AT&T Messages Backup & Sync, AT&T Mobile Key, AT&T Mobile Security, AT&T Mobile Services Manager, AT&T MAAP, AT&T Personal Cloud, AT&T ProTech, AT&T Real Time Text - RTT, AT&T Setup Transfer, AT&T Secure Family, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi, AT&T Stir/Shaken, AT&T Thanks, AT&T Video Call, AT&T Visual Voicemail, AT&T Wi-Fi Calling, and MyAT&T|
|Preloaded apps from Samsung||Samsung Members (Samsung +), Smart Switch, Internet - S Browser, Samsung Pay, Outlook, AR emoji, Bixby Home, Bixby Vision, Bixby Voice, Dual Messenger, Easy Sharing, Galaxy Friends, Galaxy Store, Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Kids, Samsung Dex, Samsung Health, Samsung Keyboard, Samsung Knoc, Samsung Pass, Samsung Folder, Samsung Things, Personalization Service Client, Smart View, Office Mobile, Spotify, and Global Goals|
|Additional apps||Amazon Shop, Bleacher Report, CNN, The CW APP, DC Universe, DTVe, Game of Thrones: Conquest, Great Big Story, Golf Clash, Facebook, Facebook App Installer, Facebook App Manager, Gmail, Google Chrome, Google Drive, Google Duo, Google Maps, Google Pay, Google Photos, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Search, Google Play Store, NBA Live, Walmart, Walmart Grocery, YouTube Music, YouTube|
|myAT&T||Provides fast, easy account access virtually anywhere, anytime|
|Web browser||Samsung Browser and Google Chrome™|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, barometer, geomagnetic, gyroscope, proximity|
|Text messaging||Insert pictures, video clips and sound clips easily (messaging charges apply)|
|Advanced Messaging||RCS Universal Profile 1.0 (UP 1.0) compatible for larger file transfers and group messages with other UP 1.0 users. See when messages are delivered, read and when others are typing a response.|
|Mobile email||POP3/IMAP, Yahoo!® Mail, Gmail™, Microsoft® Exchange ActiveSync®, and more.|
|Microsoft Direct Push|
|Music player||YT Music|
|Supported music formats||AAC, ALAC, FLAC, OGG, MP3, WAV|
|External music play controls||Via lockscreen|
|Hearing Aid (HAC) rating||M4, T3|
|Real Time Text (RTT) capable|
|Device Eco-rating||The AT&T Eco-Rating 2.0 system gives you environmental and social details about this device. The system uses a total of 20 performance criteria across 5 different attributes, for a total rating of 1 to 5 stars: 19-20 (5-star), 16-18 (4-star), 13-15 (3-star), 10-12 (2-star), 8-9 (1-star)|
|Substances of concern||4/4|
|Environmentally preferable materials||3/3|
|Energy efficiency and charging||1/1|
|End of life and recycling||2/2|
|Environmentally and socially responsible manufacturing||10/10|
|Total Eco-score||20/20 (5-star) Please visit www.att.com/ecospace for additional information|
1 Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.9" in the full rectangle and 6.7" with accounting for the rounded corners. Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera lens.
2 100X space zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
3 When using included charger and cable; battery life based on typical usage conditions which may vary by factors including network, selected features and running applications.
Limited 4G LTE availability. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.
All talk, data, and standby times depend on network configuration.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Service provided by AT&T Mobility.
*Requires compatible plan for AT&T 5G connections. Limited AT&T 5G and 5G+ availability. May not be available in your area. AT&T 5G is available in parts of: AL; Birmingham, Huntsville, AZ; Gila County, CA; Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Madera County, Mono County, Modesto, Oxnard, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Sanat Cruz, Vallejo, Santa Rosa-Petaluma, CO; Denver, CT; Bridgeport, Hartford, New Haven, DE; Kent County, Wilmington, GA; Chattooga County, Hancock County, Liberty County, Worth County, Macon, Athens, Albany, IL; Washington County, IN; Brown County, Indianapolis, KS; Topeka, Wichita, Kentucky; Lexington-Fayette, Louisville, MD; Baltimore, Frederick County, MA; New Bedford, Boston, Springfield, Worcester, MI; Detroit, Kalamazoo, Flint, Newaygo County, MO; Springfield, St. Louis, Kansas City, MT; Lincoln County, Beaverhead County, NV; Las Vegas, Reno, Storey NJ; Atlantic City, New Brunswick, Long Branch, Ocean County, Hunterdon County, Sussex County, Trenton, NM; Las Cruces, NY; Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Binghamton, Utica, Orange County, Albany, Otsego County, OH; Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, Hamilton, Hancock County, Ross County, Sandusky, Springfield, Tuscarawas County, OR; Salem, Portland, PA; Allentown, Erie, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Northeast, Reading, York, State College, Lancaster, RI; Providence, UT; Provo-Orem, VA; Madison County, WA; Spokane, WV; Raleigh County, WI; Milwaukee. For coverage details visit att.com/5gforyou.
AT&T 5G+ service is not available in most areas. 5G+ is offered in very limited locations in specific cities. Device will display 5G+ coverage indicator when used in an area where 5G+ coverage is available. 5G+ requires approximate unobstructed line of site to signal source. For details on AT&T 5G coverage and the venues, campuses and other points of interests where 5G+ is available visit att.com/5gforyou.
UP TO $700 OFF SELECT SAMSUNG SMARTPHONES OFFER
Get up to $700 off an eligible Samsung smartphone when you switch to AT&T and port-in your number, or up to $500 off with new line without port-in.
Limited time offer.
How to get this offer:
1. Purchase an eligible smartphone on a qualifying installment agreement and trade-in an eligible smartphone in good working condition.
2. Port-in a new line from an eligible third-party carrier and receive up to $700 off an eligible smartphone. For a new line without port-in the max credit will be $500.
3. Activate service on an eligible AT&T unlimited wireless plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts for new customers. Existing customers can add to current unlimited plan if eligible, which may be less). On unlimited plans, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Video may be ltd to SD. Speed, usage & other restrictions apply. See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans.
4. Pay taxes on the retail price of the new smartphone at checkout and a $30 activation fee
After completing the above steps you’ll get up to $700 in bill credits towards an eligible smartphone when you port-in a new line.
Note: Installment options are 0% APR agreement with 30-mo. term at up to $66.00/mo.) Other installment options may be available and vary by location. If buying on the AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up, customer is responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $5/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature. Well-qualified credit may be required for $0 down on new line, or down payment may be required. Must trade in eligible smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone. This is not an early upgrade program.
Note: Credits start within 3 bills after trade-in of eligible smartphone is completed and will be applied in equal amounts (up to $23.34 each) over 30 monthly installments. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start. Credit will not exceed the lower of the device cost or $700. (example: If the device cost is $850, the max credit will be $700). Other installment options may be available and credit will be applied in equal amounts over the term of the installment.
· Eligible Purchased Smartphones
i. Eligible Purchased Smartphones (max Credit $700):
· Samsung Note 10 256 GB, Note10+ 5G, S20+ 5G, S20 Ultra 5G, Z-Flip, Galaxy Fold (Priced up to $1980)
· Eligible Trade-in Smartphones:
Ø Minimum Trade-In value must be $60 after device condition questions have been answered
Ø Eligible devices:
· Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
· Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
· Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
· LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
· Motorola: Z4
· Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
· Trade-in smartphone must be in good working condition and must meet AT&T Trade-In Program requirements and have a minimum trade-in value of $60.
· Must trade in elig. smartphone at a participating location and complete trade-in within 30 days from activation of new phone.
· This is not an early upgrade program. Trade-in device may not be on existing installment plan.
· Trade-in does not relieve obligations under any AT&T installment agreement program or other AT&T Return and Exchange programs including recently-purchased device returns, Warranty, or Extended Warranty. Devices to be returned through these AT&T programs should not be traded in via this offer.
· If trade-in value of device is greater than the credit you are eligible for under this offer, you may receive a one-time trade-in credit (value via instant credit or promo card) in lieu of this bill credit offer. See att.com/tradein for terms.
· To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.
· Installment agreement starts when device is shipped.
· To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service for entire installment term.
· If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1980.
· If you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating the line under this offer, device credits will stop.
· If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.
· Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.
· You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply.
General service details:
· Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.
· Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.
· Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions can vary, are subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
· Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).
· Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & includeRegulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. See www.att.com/mobilityfees for more details.
· Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.
· AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.
· FirstNet: For customers with a Subscriber Paid User account, minimum wireless service for such customers is $28.50/mo.
About AT&T Installment Plans
Compare your options and learn more about the AT&T Installment Plans.
Compare installment plan options
AT&T Installment Plan:
AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up:
AT&T INSTALLMENT PLAN: Credit approval required. Avail. in select locations only. Plans subject to change and may be discontinued at any time. For smartphones only. Tax on sales price due at sale. Requires 0% APR 30-month installment agreement and eligible service. Divides sales price (less any down payment) into roughly equal monthly installments. $0 down: Requires well-qualified credit. Limit as low as 1 smartphone at $0 down. Down payment: May be required and depends on a variety of factors. Down payment if required will be either 15% to 80% of device cost or a dollar amount currently ranging from $200 to $1400 (amount subject to change and may be higher). Examples (amounts approximate): $1099.99 sales price with $0 down is $36.67 per month; with $330 down (30%) is $25.67 per month; or with $600 down is $16.67 per month for 30 months. AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up: Price includes monthly smartphone installment payment and separate additional $5/month Next Up upgrade feature charge to be upgrade eligible with qualified trade in when 50% of device cost of the financed device is paid off. Upgrade requires a minimum of 30-90 days on installment depending on credit and other factors (subject to change), account in good standing, trade-in of financed device in good physical and fully functional condition through the AT&T Next Up trade in program (excludes trade in program where you receive an instant credit or AT&T promotion card) and purchase of new eligible smartphone on eligible installment agreement with qualified wireless service. After upgrade, unbilled installments are waived. Next Up $5 monthly payments do not apply toward financed device cost balance, are non-refundable and may be canceled at any time resulting in waiver of right to trade in and upgrade during current installment agreement term. See att.com/next and your Retail Installment Agreement for full details. Service: Eligible postpaid voice and data service is required and extra. Consumers: minimum $50 per month after AutoPay and Paperless billing discount for new customers. Pay $60 per month until discount starts within 2 bills. Existing customers can add to eligible current post-paid plans which may be less. Business customers: minimum $50 per month for new customers on Mobile Share Plus for Business after AutoPay discount. Pay $60 per month until discount starts within 2 bills. Other qual. plans avail. & existing customers can add to eligible current plans which may be less. If service cancelled, remaining device cost balance is due. Activation or upgrade fee due at sale or billed: $30. Restocking Fee: Up to $55. Limits: Purchase limit applies. Eligibility, device, line and financing limits & other restr’s apply.
Promotions, pricing, plan options, products and services, availability, terms, and restrictions subject to change and may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
GEN. WIRELESS SVC: Subj. to Wireless Customer Agmt (att.com/wca) or to applicable Business Agmt for business customers. Credit approval required. Svcs not for resale. Deposit: May apply. Limits: Purch. & line limits apply. Prices may vary by location. Additional monthly fees & taxes: Apply per line & include Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee (Up to $1.50), Administrative Fee ($1.99) & other fees which are not government-required surcharges as well as taxes. Additional one-time Fees may apply. See att.com/mobilityfees (consumer) or att.com/additionalcharges (business) for more details. Usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds. AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details.
© 2019 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Owners of all marks retain their rights.
FREE Express Shipping: Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24-hour period is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.html.