AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Ltd time. Req's eligible installment plan and trade-in of eligible phone. Up to $800 off after credits over 36 mos. Other eligible plans avail.; based on account type. Other terms may apply. Offers vary by device. Restrictions may apply.
AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
Best deals for new and existing customers
Take these steps before you upgrade
- Get up to date on your bill.
- Make sure your address is correct.
- Confirm that your stored payment method is all set.
- Have your account ID and password handy.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I check my upgrade eligibility or iPhone balance?
- How do I upgrade with AT&T Next Up℠, AT&T Next Every Year℠ or AT&T Next® with or without a balance on my installment?There are 3 ways to upgrade your iPhone with AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every Year℠:
• Upgrade Eligible1 : Pay at least 50% of your iPhone’s cost plus $5 per month on AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up℠, 50% of your iPhone’s cost on AT&T Next Every Year℠ or 80% of your iPhone’s cost on AT&T Next®. Then turn in your financed phone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone.
• Pay To Upgrade1 : If you haven’t yet paid the required amount to be upgrade eligible, you can make a single payment to reach eligibility. Then you can turn in your financed smartphone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone on AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up. Learn how to pay upgrade
• Pay off: Pay off your monthly installment balance at any time, keep your smartphone, and purchase a new one. Learn how to pay to upgrade.
- How can I pay for my new iPhone?You can pay for your new iPhone on an AT&T Next UpSM installment plan or pay for the phone outright. Learn more about installment options at att.com/next.
Looking for a new iPhone with AT&T? Today is a great day to upgrade
Is your phone getting dated or worn out? Or maybe you want to stay up to date with the latest devices? Whatever your reasons are, if you’re coming to AT&T for an iPhone upgrade, you’ve picked an excellent time.
Check out the hottest new iPhones with AT&T
The iPhone 13 has the most advanced dual-camera system ever on iPhone. Lightning-fast A15 Bionic chip. A big leap in battery life. Durable design. Superfast 5G.¹ And a brighter Super Retina XDR display.
iPhone 12 pushes everything forward with superfast 5G.¹ A14 Bionic chip. Advanced dual-camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display, so you can see everything in vivid detail.
With devices like these, there’s never been a better time to upgrade your iPhone.
Never miss the latest iPhone with AT&T Next Up
If you like to have the latest technology, you’ll probably be interested in AT&T Next Up. With AT&T Next Up, pay for your new phone in monthly installments, and then upgrade to a newer device after paying off just 50% of the retail cost. This makes is much easier to move on to a new phone when a newer generation becomes available. ¹Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.