Take these steps before you upgrade
- Get up-to-date on your bill.
- Make sure your address is correct.
- Confirm that your stored payment method is all set.
- Have your account ID and password handy.
Free express delivery
Get your order within 2-3 business days. Plus, free returns when you order online.
Check your eligibility
See if you’re eligible for $0 down financing—without hurting your credit score.Start shopping
Req's 0% APR 30-mo. agmt.
Do it all, right from your phone
Use the myAT&T app to shop the latest devices, track your orders, pay your bills, view usage, and more.Download now
Frequently asked questions
- How can I check my upgrade eligibility or iPhone balance?
- How do I upgrade with AT&T Next Up℠ or AT&T Next Every Year℠ with or without a balance on my installment plan?
There are 3 ways to upgrade your iPhone with AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every Year℠:
• Upgrade Eligible1: Once you have paid monthly installments totaling at least 50% of your iPhone’s full sales price for AT&T Next Every Year℠ or 80% for AT&T Next Up℠, you can trade in your financed smartphone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional & good physical condition) and upgrade to a new Next contract.
• Pay To Upgrade1: If you haven’t yet paid off the required amount to be upgrade eligible, you can make a single payment to reach eligibility. Then you can trade in your financed smartphone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional & good physical condition) and upgrade to a new AT&T Next Up℠ or AT&T Next Every Year℠ contract. Learn how to pay to upgrade.
• Pay off: Pay off your monthly installment balance at any time, keep your smartphone, and purchase a new one. Learn how to pay to upgrade.
- What options do I have with an unlimited plan? How does it compare with the Mobile Share Flex℠ plans?Great news! AT&T has a selection of unlimited plans and Mobile Share FlexSM plans to choose from. To explore our unlimited plans, learn more here. You can pay for your new iPhone on an AT&T Next UpSM installment plan or pay for the phone outright. Learn more about installment options at att.com/next.
Looking for a new iPhone with AT&T? Today is a great day to upgrade
Is your phone getting dated or worn out? Or maybe you want to stay up to date with the latest devices? Whatever your reasons are, if you’re coming to AT&T for an iPhone upgrade, you’ve picked an excellent time.
Check out the hottest new iPhones with AT&T
The new iPhones are everything we love about Apple products—they are advanced, intuitive, and stylish.
The iPhone 11 has the most advanced processor ever in a smartphone, Night mode, a new 12-megapixel Ultra Wide camera, the toughest glass in a smartphone, and all-day battery life.
The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max share these amazing features, plus more, including the new Super Retina XDR display with the brightest display ever in an iPhone, and an innovative new triple camera system that will let you take professional-quality pictures on your phone.
With devices like these, there’s never been a better time to upgrade your iPhone.
Never miss the latest iPhone with AT&T Next Up
If you like to have the latest technology, you’ll probably be interested in AT&T Next Up.
With AT&T Next Up, pay for your new phone in monthly installments, and then upgrade to a newer device after paying off just 50% of the retail cost. This makes is much easier to move on to a new phone when a newer generation becomes available.