Determine your current device software version and check for updates.
In this tutorial you will learn how to:
• View software version
• Check for software updates
1. From the clock screen, press the Digital Crown/Home button then select the Settings app.
Note: The images and steps in this tutorial reflect the latest software version (8.0). For more information on the latest update available for your device, check att.com/softwareupdates.
2. Select General, then select About.
3. Software version will be displayed.
1. From your paired iPhone, navigate to and select the Watch app.
Note: Your device must be plugged in to a power source in order to update wirelessly. Before you update, back up your device to iCloud or iTunes. Updates may download automatically while your device is connected to Wi-Fi and a power source.
2. Select General, then select Software Update.
Note: If an update is available, select Download and Install and follow the prompts. If you use a passcode, you'll need to enter it before installing the update.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.