Browse the web, add bookmarks, use browser tabs, and access browser settings.
1. ACCESS MAIN BROWSER: From the home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the screen to access the Apps tray, then select the Internet app.
2. NAVIGATE TO A WEBSITE: Select the Search field, then enter the desired website. Select a suggestion from the pre-populated list or select the Go key.
3. CREATE A BOOKMARK: From the desired website, select the Menu icon > Add page to > Bookmarks.
Note: Bookmarks can also be created by selecting the Star icon in the Search field.
4. Enter the desired bookmark name, then select Save.
5. ACCESS BOOKMARKS: From the Internet app, select the Bookmarks icon then select the desired bookmark.
6. ACCESS BROWSER TABS: Select the Tabs icon.
Note: The number on the browser tab icon indicates the number of open tabs.
7. OPEN A NEW TAB/CLOSE A TAB: From the Tabs screen, select New tab to open a new browser tab. Select the X icon on a desired tab to close a tab. Select Close all to close all tabs at once.
Note: Upon first access of the Tabs screen, a popup with information about Secret mode will appear. This feature allows you to browse websites without cookies or history being saved, provides a separate set of bookmarks, and additional security to access. Select Turn on Secret mode to open a "Secret mode" tab. When in Secret mode, the browser background changes to dark grey. To set a Secret mode password from the browser, select the Menu icon > Settings > Privacy and security > Secret mode settings > Use password switch > enter desired password > select Continue > enter desired password again > select OK.
8. BROWSER SETTINGS: Access your browser settings to clear browsing history, set a default homepage, adjust text size, block or unblock pop-ups, and change the default browser. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.