Learn how to set up AT&T Call Protect for an HD Voice-capable smartphone on your AT&T wireless account.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Download and access call protect
• Block a number
• Access settings
1. Call protect does not come pre-installed on your iOS device. To download AT&T Call Protect, from the home screen, select the App Store app > Search tab > Search field > enter AT&T Call Protect > then select a suggestion or search > select GET > OPEN.
Note: When prompted, select Install to confirm. If you have previously downloaded AT&T Call Protect, select the Download from iCloud icon. AT&T Call Protect allows you to automatically block fraudulent calls, warns you about phone spam, and temporarily blocks unwanted calls.
2. Select Enable call protection.
3. Enter your myAT&T wireless number, then select Next.
4. Enter the PIN sent via text, then select Verify.
1. Select the Block tab, then select My block list.
2. Select Add then select the desired option and follow the prompts.
Select the More tab to access settings. Edit settings as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.