AT&T International Calling™
- Unlimited calling* from the U.S. to 85+ countries including China, Germany, and India.
- Discounted rates when calling to 140+ countries.
- Call the people you love on the go.
- $15 per month, per line.
*Requires a domestic postpaid wireless plan that includes unlimited talk. Additional taxes, fees and restrictions apply. Coverage and service not available everywhere. See offer details
See eligible countries and rates
Keep in touch while spending less
If you have family or friends living in a different country, wireless service can be a great way to stay in touch. Adding AT&T International Calling to your line of service can help you stay connected while spending less on long distance charges.
For $15 per month, you’ll get unlimited calling* from the U.S. to more than 85 counties including China, Columbia, France, Germany, India, Venezuela, and the U.K. You’ll also get a discount on calls to more than 140 other countries.
Enjoy talk and text to Mexico and Canada on an AT&T unlimited plan
Many AT&T wireless plans come with unlimited calling and texting between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. If you’re an AT&T customer, you can sign in to see if this is included in your plan. Most AT&T wireless plans also include texting from the U.S. to 120+ countries.
AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy
If these features don’t come with your current service, consider upgrading to a newer plan.
How to add AT&T International Calling to a line on your AT&T wireless plan
If you’re interested in AT&T International Calling, you can add it to a line of service on your AT&T wireless plan by logging into your myAT&T account and selecting AT&T International Calling.
*Requires a domestic postpaid wireless plan that includes unlimited talk. Additional taxes, fees, and restrictions apply. Coverage and service not available everywhere. See package details
Frequently asked questions
- How can I get international long distance service added to my account?To add international long distance service on your account, simply Log in to myAT&T and select AT&T International Calling.
- Does AT&T offer discounted rates for international long distance calling?Yes. When you add an AT&T International Calling package for $15/month per device to a qualified rate plan, you'll get unlimited calling from the U.S. to over 85 countries. You'll also enjoy discounted calling rates to over 140 other countries.
- Are there any special international calling plans for Canada and Mexico?
AT&T offers unlimited domestic rate plans that include unlimited calling from the U.S. to Mexico and Canada.
Log in and check if your plan has unlimited calling - to Mexico and Canada.