Test your device speeds:
- Go to the computer or device you want to test. Disconnect all other devices that are on your network to avoid Wi-Fi congestion, even if they aren’t using internet.
- If testing over Wi-Fi:
- Make sure the wireless device has a clear line of sight, about 10 feet from your Wi-Fi gateway. Devices using older standards like 802.11b or 802.11g can’t get faster speeds.
- Disable household devices that may create wireless interference, such as Bluetooth® devices, wireless phones, baby monitors, and other wireless video devices.
- Close apps on the device you're testing.
- Run AT&T internet speed test.
Was your speed test lower than expected? Find out how to improve your online experience and get the best connection