Get recently lost or deleted emails back using the Missing Mail Restore feature. Complete a restore request
form, and we’ll do the rest.
Before you ask us to restore your messages, keep in mind:
- We can only restore emails from the past 7 days.
- You can’t cancel a restore request.
- Restoration efforts aren’t always successful.
- Recovered emails go into the same folders they were in on the restore date you pick. Check your trash folder if you can’t find them after the restoration.
- You should back up any important emails received or sent in the past 7 days.
Restore messages from a hacked account
Was your account hacked or compromised? Be sure to secure your account before asking us to restore your email messages. Find out how to troubleshoot and secure your account at att.com/hackedID