What to know
- You need to be a new AT&T Internet customer in either Charlotte or Atlanta.
- For 12 months, you can get Internet 300 for $40 per month.1 The price increases to $60 per month after the 12-month promotional period ends.
- For 12 months, you can get Internet 1000 service for $60 per month.2 The price increases to $80 per month after the 12-month promo period.
- You must remain in either Charlotte or Atlanta to keep the promo pricing.
- You can also save $15 off DIRECTV packages, starting with the SELECT package, and U-verse TV packages, starting with U-family, for 12 months. To qualify:
- Be a new TV customer
- Order either Internet 300 or Internet 1000 during the promo period
- Order TV service before your internet gets installed
- This internet-and-TV offer can be combined with other national promos and reward card offers.
Monthly bill info
If you meet all the offer requirements, your monthly savings on TV packages will start within 3 bill periods. Until then, be sure to pay your bill at the regular, full price. If you don’t, late fees may apply to any unpaid amount.
Internet 300 and Internet 1000 are available in select areas. To see if either are available where you are, go to att.com/getfiber
.See all important details