Install and remove the SIM and battery.
1. If a SIM is not in the device, the Signal Strength icon will blink red.
2. INSERT/REMOVE SIM CARD & BATTERY: Use the latch to remove the back cover.
3. Remove the battery by gently pulling up from the notch on the bottom.
4. Slide the nano SIM into the SIM slot with the metal contacts facing down.
5. Place the battery in the battery slot with the gold contacts on the battery lined up with the gold contacts on the device.
6. ATTACH EXTERNAL ANTENNA (optional): From the back of the device, remove the plastic covers then insert the antenna into the SMA ports.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.