1. When turning the device on for the first time, or after a factory reset, you will be walked through a series of prompts to set up your device. Choose the desired language
, then select LET'S GO
2. If you would like to connect to a Wi-Fi network, select the desired network name
and follow the on-screen prompts. Select Skip
to continue without connecting to a Wi-Fi network. Scroll to and select Use mobile network for setup
to continue on your mobile network.
3. If you would like to restore data from your old device to your new device, select Next
and follow the prompts. Select Don't copy
to set up the device without restoring.
4. Logging into a Google account is required if you intend to use Google Services such as the Play Store, Gmail, Google Maps, and more. If you would like to add your Google account, enter your Email or phone number
then follow the prompts. If you do not have an account but would like to add one, select Create account
. If you would like to continue without setting up an account, select Skip
. Select Next
5. Review the Google Services prompt. Select I agree
to continue setting up the device.Note: You will only receive this screen if you added your Google account.
6. Review the Google services prompt, then select the desired switches
. When finished, select Accept
7. If you would like to set up a screen lock for security, enter your desired PIN
then select Next
. Enter the PIN
again then select Confirm
. To proceed without setting up a screen lock, select Skip
8. Follow the prompts to complete device setup.
What's in the box?
• Nano SIM
• Charging block
• USB-C Cable
• Quick Start Guide