Consent to Electronic Delivery of Disclosures
The following disclosures apply to your billing accounts and agreements (“Accounts”) with AT&T Mobility LLC, DIRECTV, LLC, AT&T Services Inc. and their affiliates (“we” and “us”).
Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents. By providing your email address or wireless telephone number and clicking or tapping the “I agree” checkbox as your electronic signature, you agree to receive, through electronic email or SMS text messages, all disclosures, agreements, statements, and notices (“Disclosures”) that we are required by law to give you. Once we make the Disclosures available they will govern your relationship with us. We will not mail paper Disclosures to you. We will include our Disclosures in emails sent to the email address of record for your account, or, if you elect to receive additional notices by SMS text, to the wireless number(s) you designate for receipt of Disclosures. Some of the Disclosures that we may provide to you include when applicable, but are not limited to:
- This Consent to Electronic Delivery of Disclosures,
- Material changes to existing Terms of Service,
- Copies of your periodic billing statements,
- Notice of changes to Account terms,
- Annual notices of rate changes, and
- Responses to disputes you raise.
- Your consent is being registered electronically via mouse-click or finger-tap on the “I agree” checkbox or electronic signature associated with an order on your Account.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your email address by updating your account in your myAT&T online account profile.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by canceling your DIRECTV STREAM service, subject to any applicable early termination fee and/or payment of an outstanding balance remaining on your installment agreement, by calling us at the number listed below.
For all other products, you understand that by consenting to receive Disclosures electronically, the consent remains in place until revoked, and that the following apply to your consent:
- Your consent is being registered electronically via mouse-click or finger-tap on the “I agree” checkbox associated with an order on your Account;
- Unless you consent, you have the right to receive all required Disclosures in paper or non-electronic form;
- Even after consent if you want to receive a paper copy of the Disclosure in addition to the electronic Disclosure, you can obtain one free of charge by calling us at the number listed below;
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by calling us at the number listed below; and
- You agree to provide us with the information (such as a current email address) needed to communicate with you electronically and update us as to any changes in your contact information by calling us at the numbers listed below, or by updating your account profile in myAT&T.
We reserve the right to provide any Disclosures in writing, rather than electronically. Except as otherwise provided in this or other agreements, by law, or on our website, you cannot give us notices electronically, and all notices from you must be in writing. In order to receive the Disclosures electronically, you will need a working connection to the Internet and an active email address. If you wish to print Disclosures, you will also need access to a suitable printer.
If future technology changes necessitate heightened computer system requirements to continue electronic access to Disclosures, we will give you at least 30 days notice of any such change and the option to withdraw your consent to electronic Disclosures without incurring any fees or charges, following the procedures outlined herein.
Our Contact Information
|Wireless customer service
Every day, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. local time
|DIRECTV® customer service
Every day, 8 a.m. – midnight ET
|DIRECTV STREAM customer service
Every day, 24 hours
|U-verse® TV, Internet, or Phone
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. local time
Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. local time