This Roadside Assistance program is a service provided by
The American Traveler Motor Club for the customers of AT&T.
Terms and Conditions (THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE CONTRACT)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- AT&T Roadside Assistance costs $2.99/month per enrolled phone for Roadside Assistance only or $9.99/ month for Travel Pack, which includes Roadside Assistance and Navigator, per enrolled phone.
- Cancel any time by logging on to the MyATT app or att.com/myatt or by calling 800.331.0500.
- There is a 24-hour waiting period after enrollment before the maximum benefit of $75/event can be used. During this 24-hour waiting period, The American Traveler Motor Club can provide roadside assistance service; however, the customer is responsible for paying The American Traveler Motor Club directly for the full cost of any service(s) received.
- The AT&T Roadside Assistance program is provided to wireless subscribers of AT&T by The American Traveler Motor Club, 1440 Main Street Sarasota, FL 34236.
- AT&T Roadside Assistance is linked to the subscriber's enrolled wireless phone. Subscriber must have the enrolled device on site and provide the enrolled wireless phone number, including area code, when calling for assistance.
- Service is provided in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
- Service is available for legally registered non-commercial passenger vehicles (e.g., sedans, coupes, convertibles, SUVs, mini-vans, light-duty pickup trucks, etc.). RVs, motorcycles, boats, trailers and/or vehicles with more than 2 axles and/or more than 4 wheels are not covered. However, limited service is provided for non-commercial dually trucks, including fuel, jump start, lock out and key replacement. Any vehicles designed or modified for commercial or heavy duty use are not covered (e.g., limousines, emergency vehicles, public transportation vehicles, heavy-duty trucks, hearses, etc.).
- AT&T Roadside Assistance provides service for a maximum of four events per year. After four events, or for services not included in the program, AT&T Roadside Assistance will offer to arrange for service at negotiated commercial rates to be paid entirely by the customer at the time service is rendered.
- Maximum program benefit is $75 per service event. Subscriber will be advised by a representative of any charge in excess of the $75 and such amount, if applicable, must be paid directly to The American Traveler Motor Club at the time of service. Additional service event charges cannot be billed to the wireless account.
- The benefits and services described in this guide are available to members up to their benefit limit of $75 without any additional payments in excess of the monthly recurring charge of $2.99, unless otherwise specified.
- While prompt attention to service calls is our goal, neither The American Traveler Motor Club nor AT&T make any warranties as to actual response times on individual calls and neither is responsible for service delays or extra expenses associated with such delays. This includes, but is not limited to, inconvenience, storage, payment for lost time, vehicle rental expense, lodging, meals, other travel costs and/or other miscellaneous expenses.
- This service covers towing for mechanical problems only. Towing for accidents, misuse and other damage (e.g., collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, explosion, driving over curbs or damage caused by airborne debris, road debris and/or weather related phenomena) can be arranged at the customer's expense.
- Winching (removal from a physical encumbrance such as a ditch or snow bank) is covered. Winching is limited to one operation/one truck for 30 minutes and only from a place that is accessible from a normally travelled roadway.
- Minor mechanical adjustments are covered on minor/temporary fixes to customers' vehicles that can be resolved onsite.
- Fuel replenishment (up to three gallons at no extra cost) is available only if the subscriber has completely run out of gas or diesel fuel (available only where transport of gasoline or diesel is not prohibited by law).
- Key or lockout service is available, consisting of assistance in gaining entry into a vehicle or in making a new key if one is lost, broken, or stolen.
- Removal of flat tire and replacement with a customer-provided, safely serviceable spare is covered. If an appropriate spare is not provided, towing may be provided.
- Jump-start service is provided for customers with a dead or depleted vehicle battery.
- AT&T Roadside Assistance may be terminated or suspended for nonpayment of subscriber's wireless bill by written notice.
- AT&T Roadside Assistance is not a reimbursement program. Subscriber must call AT&T Roadside Assistance before service is rendered.
- In the event a disablement takes place on a restricted roadway, the program will coordinate the services needed with the appropriate provider. If the provider requires a payment on-site, the cost of the service will be eligible for reimbursement up to the benefit limit of $75, provided the service was coordinated through the AT&T Roadside Assistance program.