You can find your network name and password on your Wi-Fi gateway itself or on the gateway settings screen. The label on your gateway is the quickest way to get your network info. If you changed your Wi-Fi name and password from the default info on the label, use the gateway settings screen.
Wi-Fi gateway label
You’ll find a sticker with the original Wi-Fi settings on the side of your gateway.
- The Wi-Fi name is ATT followed by the last 7 digits of the gateway serial number (SN), or the name printed by SSID.
- The Wi-Fi password is the 12-digit number labeled Wireless Network Key. (Mac OSX users may need to enter a $ character at the beginning of the Wi-Fi password.)
Gateway settings screen
You can also get your network info from a computer or device connected to your home Wi-Fi network. This is useful if you or someone else changed your W-Fi name or password.
- Go to your gateway settings.
- Locate the Wi-Fi section.
- The Wi-Fi network name is the Network ID (SSID).
- The Wi-Fi password is the Network Key.