Galaxy A71 5G
Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
Galaxy Note10+ 5G
LEARN HOW TO
Get the Samsung Galaxy A11—FREEReq’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only. See offer details
Ready to upgrade early? Get AT&T Next UpSM.
For just an extra $5/mo., you can upgrade to a new Samsung device once you pay off 50% of your current smartphone.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I check my upgrade eligibility or Galaxy balance?
- How do I upgrade with AT&T Next Up℠, AT&T Next Every Year℠ or AT&T Next® with or without a balance on my installment?There are 3 ways to upgrade your Galaxy phone with AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every Year℠:
• Upgrade Eligible4 : Pay at least 50% of your Galaxy’s cost plus $5 per month for AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up℠, 50% of your Galaxy’s cost on AT&T Next Every Year℠ or 80% of your Galaxy’s cost on AT&T Next®. Then turn in your financed phone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone.
• Pay To Upgrade4 : If you haven’t yet paid off the required amount to be upgrade eligible, you can make a single payment to reach eligibility. Then turn in your financed Galaxy (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone on AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up.
• Pay off: Pay off your monthly installment balance at any time, keep your smartphone, and purchase a new one.
- How can I pay for my new Galaxy phone?You can pay for your new Galaxy phone on an AT&T Next UpSM installment plan or pay for the phone outright. Learn more about installment options at .