†Req’s a compatible plan for 5G connection. Limited AT&T 5G availability. May not be available in your area. Learn more at att.com/5gforyou
Limited time offer. Req’s min. $1000 on installment plan. Up to $300 off with upgrade of existing line after credits over 30 mos. If svc cancelled, credits stop & device balance due. $30 activation and other terms apply See offer details
Samsung Galaxy Fold
Infinity Flex phone display instantly transforms into a 7.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED tablet-size screen1. Order online and get personal delivery and set up by an AT&T Ready to GoSM expert2.
2 Available in select markets.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I check my upgrade eligibility or Galaxy balance?
- How do I upgrade with AT&T Next Up℠ or AT&T Next Every Year℠ with or without a balance on my installment plan?
There are 3 ways to upgrade your Galaxy phone with AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every Year℠:
- Upgrade Eligible1: Once you have paid monthly installments totaling at least 50% of your Galaxy’s full sales price for AT&T Next Every Year℠ or 80% for AT&T Next UpSM, you can trade in your financed smartphone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional & good physical condition) and upgrade to a new Next contract.
- Pay To Upgrade1: If you haven’t yet paid off the required amount to be upgrade eligible, you can make a single payment to reach eligibility. Then you can trade in your financed Galaxy (or one of the same make/model in fully functional & good physical condition) and upgrade to a new AT&T Next UpSM or AT&T Next Every Year℠ contract .
- Pay off: Pay off your monthly installment balance at any time, keep your smartphone, and purchase a new one. .
- What options do I have with an unlimited plan? How does it compare with the Mobile Share Flex℠ plans?