BEST DEALS FOR EVERYONE
Get a Samsung Galaxy smartphone for as low as $1/mo.
No trade-in required
Limited time offer. Req's min. $180 on 0% APR 36-mo. agmt. For well-qualified customers. Galaxy A12 for $1/mo., Galaxy A32 5G for $5/mo., Galaxy S20 FE 5G 128GB for $10/mo. or Galaxy S20 FE 5G 256GB for $15/mo. after credits over 36 mos. Other elig. svc plans avail. No credits for optional $5/mo. Next Up upgrade feature. If svc cancelled, credits stop & device balance due. For new lines: if svc. on other lines cancelled w/in 90 days credits stop. Credit card may be req'd (except MA, PA, ND). $30 Activ./Upgrade, add'l fees, taxes, & restr's apply. See offer detailsShop all Samsung phones
LEARN HOW TO GET
Samsung Galaxy A12 for $1/mo.Req's 0% APR 36-mo. agmt. For well-qual. customers. See offer details
Save on the latest Samsung tech
Get the latest accessories for your new Samsung Galaxy device
Frequently asked questions
- How can I check my upgrade eligibility or Galaxy balance?
- How do I upgrade with AT&T Next Up℠, AT&T Next Every Year℠ or AT&T Next® with or without a balance on my installment?There are 3 ways to upgrade your Galaxy phone with AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every Year℠:
• Upgrade Eligible4 : Pay at least 50% of your Galaxy’s cost plus $5 per month for AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up℠, 50% of your Galaxy’s cost on AT&T Next Every Year℠ or 80% of your Galaxy’s cost on AT&T Next®. Then turn in your financed phone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone.
• Pay To Upgrade4 : If you haven’t yet paid off the required amount to be upgrade eligible, you can make a single payment to reach eligibility. Then turn in your financed Galaxy (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone on AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up.
• Pay off: Pay off your monthly installment balance at any time, keep your smartphone, and purchase a new one.
- How can I pay for my new Galaxy phone?You can pay for your new Galaxy phone on an AT&T Next UpSM installment plan or pay for the phone outright. Learn more about installment options at .