Samsung Galaxy Fold
Infinity Flex phone display instantly transforms into a 7.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED tablet-size screen1. Order online and get personal delivery and set up by an AT&T Ready to GoSM expert2.Shop now
Start your Samsung upgrade online
It's easier than ever to upgrade since your new device ships for free. Order online and get your new Samsung hand-delivered by an expert who will set it up exactly how you like, or you can pick it up at a local AT&T store.Upgrade now
Frequently asked questions
- How can I check my upgrade eligibility or Galaxy balance?
- How do I upgrade with AT&T Next Up℠ or AT&T Next Every Year℠ with or without a balance on my installment plan?
There are 3 ways to upgrade your Galaxy phone with AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every Year℠:
- Upgrade Eligible1: Once you have paid monthly installments totaling at least 50% of your Galaxy’s full sales price for AT&T Next Every Year℠ or 80% for AT&T Next UpSM, you can trade in your financed smartphone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional & good physical condition) and upgrade to a new Next contract.
- Pay To Upgrade1: If you haven’t yet paid off the required amount to be upgrade eligible, you can make a single payment to reach eligibility. Then you can trade in your financed Galaxy (or one of the same make/model in fully functional & good physical condition) and upgrade to a new AT&T Next UpSM or AT&T Next Every Year℠ contract .
- Pay off: Pay off your monthly installment balance at any time, keep your smartphone, and purchase a new one. .
- What options do I have with an unlimited plan? How does it compare with the Mobile Share Flex℠ plans?
- How can I pay for my new Galaxy phone?You can pay for your new Galaxy phone on an AT&T Next UpSM installment plan or pay for the phone outright. Learn more about installment options at .
- How much will it cost to upgrade my Galaxy phone?When upgrading with any AT&T Next UpSM installment plan, the following will be due at the time of upgrade purchase:
- Sales tax on the total sales price of the new device.
- The required or optional down payment which reduces the monthly installment cost.
If you select the option to Pay to Upgrade or Pay Off the installment agreement, the applicable balance due on your old device is required. If service is cancelled, balance on new device is due.
A one-time upgrade fee of up to $30/line may be added to your next bill.
- I want to protect my Galaxy phone. What kind of device protection am I eligible for?