on your bill
Make sure your
address is correct
Confirm your stored payment method
Have your ID and password ready
Our best deals
are for everyone
Both new and existing customers get our best smartphone deals.
Fast. Reliable. Secure.
Download, stream, and share with our fast 5G speeds.
Fit your needs with Unlimited Your WaySM
Shop unlimited plans for everyone in the family.
AT&T ActiveArmorSM mobile security
Free ActiveArmor mobile security app to help stop threats before they get to you.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I check my upgrade eligibility or Galaxy balance?
- How do I upgrade with AT&T Next Up℠, AT&T Next Every Year℠ or AT&T Next® with or without a balance on my installment?There are 3 ways to upgrade your Galaxy phone with AT&T Next® and AT&T Next Every Year℠:
• Upgrade Eligible4 : Pay at least 50% of your Galaxy’s cost plus $5 per month for AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up℠, 50% of your Galaxy’s cost on AT&T Next Every Year℠ or 80% of your Galaxy’s cost on AT&T Next®. Then turn in your financed phone (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone.
• Pay To Upgrade4 : If you haven’t yet paid off the required amount to be upgrade eligible, you can make a single payment to reach eligibility. Then turn in your financed Galaxy (or one of the same make/model in fully functional and good physical condition) to upgrade to a new phone on AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up.
• Pay off: Pay off your monthly installment balance at any time, keep your smartphone, and purchase a new one.
- How can I pay for my new Galaxy phone?You can pay for your new Galaxy phone on an AT&T Next UpSM installment plan or pay for the phone outright. Learn more about installment options at .