Let's get started
Learn how to activate a device with an eSIM card.
To activate eSIM on your device:
For iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone Pro Max
1. Make sure your device is connected to wi-fi or cellular service.
2. Go to Settings, then select 'AT&T plan ready to be installed'.
3. Select Continue.
4. Your eSIM will now download and install.
If you don’t see ‘AT&T plan ready to be installed’ then –
1. Please check your phone is running the latest software (Settings>General>Software Update).
2. Go to Settings>Cellular and press the Add a Plan link. Your eSIM will now download and install.
To activate your eSIM Card on your device:
If you received a QR code from AT&T (either printed on a card or in email)
1. Go to Settings, then Cellular.
2. Select Add a plan, and the Camera app will open.
3. Point your camera at the QR activation code on your eSIM card until you see a message that says Installing cellular plan.
To get an eSIM Card
1. Login to Premier.
2. Choose to Bring Your Own Device.
3. Enter IMEI2 of the Dual SIM device you are looking to purchase an eSIM for.
To find IMEI2:
● Dial *#06# on your phone to get your IMEI2 number.
● Check the box your device came in or your purchase receipt. Your IMEI number is on both.
4. Choose to receive a new SIM card, select eSIM and delivery method.
5. Select Rate Plan and submit order.
6. Follow instructions under "To activate your eSIM Card on your device" section after receiving the eSIM card via mail or email.