You’ll get an email with pickup instructions when your order is ready. If you arrive too early, your order might not be ready, and you’ll have to come back later.Who can pick up an order
Only the account owner or an authorized user can pick up an order. Want someone else to do it? Make them an authorized user first
If you have a new account, only the account owner can pick it up. What to know about picking up an order
- Bring these with you:
- A valid driver's license, government-issued ID, or passport
- The credit or debit card you used to place your order
- Your old account number if you're transferring from another service provider
- Your old phone so we can transfer the data to your new phone
- Save time by scheduling an appointment.
- Avoid making any account changes until after you pick up your order.
Make sure to pick your order up within three days. After that, we’ll cancel it.How to pick up your order at curbside
Tap I’m here
on the Order details page or open your Ready for Pickup email. Then answer a few questions to let us know where to find you. If you don’t have your device handy, you’ll have to pick up in-store.See all important details