Let’s get started
Before you activate your phone:
- Locate your AT&T phone number on your Order Confirmation slip that came in your shipment.
- Locate your IMEI and SIM (ICCID) numbers.
- Transfer your contacts, photos, and videos from your old device to your new device.
- Use the SIM that came with your new phone to have the best possible experience. If you use another SIM card, you may not be able to utilize some features of your new phone.
Note: Look for your SIM (ICCID) number on your box or SIM card
Now you’re ready to activate your phone
1. Start with your new device powered off.
2. To activate a new line of service or a replacement device, please go to the AT&T Activation site or call 866.895.1099.
Important Message: Phone service must be activated within 14 days of shipment or service may be canceled or interrupted to protect your information. If you have already accepted Terms and Conditions, AT&T may activate for you within 7 days of shipment.
3. Turn your new device on and follow the setup prompts.
4. Make a test call or try connecting to the Internet or email.
Thank you for choosing AT&T.
Activating another device? Go to the Activate your device page.
AT&T helpful support resources
Manage your account online.
Download the app to manage your AT&T account.
View our no-hassle return
policy and exchange information.
Send us your old device for value
toward the latest accessories,
devices, or to pay your bill.
View step-by-step instructions
to help you set up your voicemail,
email, and manage your phone.
Learn how to transfer your
contacts, photos, and videos
from your old device to your