Samsung Galaxy S7. Hello progress.
Big on screen. Slim on profile.
Introducing the smartphone your life can't do without—the Samsung Galaxy S7. Packed with features to keep you both productive and entertained, all in a sleek, slim design that fits comfortably in your hand or pocket. Key features include:
- 5.1" Quad Super AMOLED display
- 12 MP dual-pixel rear-facing camera and 5 MP front-facing camera
- IP68 water-resistant rating1
- 3,000mAh battery
- DIRECTV tools and apps
Less is finally more
With a bigger, more stunning screen on a slimmer profile, the Galaxy S7 proves that less can actually be more.2 Fully immerse yourself in movies, games, and more on the 5.1” Quad Super AMOLED screen—and when you’re done, the Galaxy S7 comfortably slides right back into your pocket.
The first Samsung smartphone with dual-pixel technology shoots like a pro. The 12 MP rear-facing camera features faster autofocus2 and a new low-light sensor that catches each detail, even in soft light. Now you’ll capture each moment as you actually see it. Plus, capture a beautiful selfie on the 5 MP wide-angle front-facing camera.
Ready for virtually anything
There are two things you can’t live without—water and your smartphone. Fortunately, the Samsung Galaxy S7 has an IP68 rating.1 That means it repels spills, splashes, and even dunks so you can just pick it up, wipe it off, and keep going.
Take charge of your time
Stop waiting around for your phone to charge. With fast wireless charging,3 the Galaxy S7 can quickly power up from 0 to 100%.4 And with the 3,000mAh battery in our thinnest device, the Galaxy S7 gives you the power to keep going.
The Galaxy S7 integrates DIRECTV right into the phone with a widget, app, voice command, and quick remote. You can:
- Control your TV—Get instant access to your remote control from the notification shade.5
- Stream live TV anytime—With the DIRECTV app and widget on your device, you can stream your favorite shows and live TV.5
- Your voice is our command—Speak up using your Samsung device to open the DIRECTV app by saying, "Hello Galaxy, open DIRECTV."