Access voicemail, check voicemail messages, and view voicemail options.
WATCH AND LEARN
To access Visual Voicemail, you must have already Set Up Voicemail. Alternatively, you can check your voicemail messages by selecting the Phone app from the home screen > select and hold the 1 key > if prompted, enter your voicemail password > follow the prompts to listen to your messages. If you have forgotten your existing voicemail password, you will not be able to access voicemail until you reset your voicemail password.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access & listen to a Voicemail
• Access Voicemail options
When a new voicemail is received, the Voicemail icon will appear in the Notification bar.
From the home screen, select the Phone app.
ACCESS: Select the Keypad tab, then select the Visual Voicemail icon.
LISTEN: Select the desired voicemail.
Select the corresponding icon.
• PLAY/PAUSE: Select the Play icon to play the message. Select the Pause icon to pause the message.
• SPEAKER: Select the Speaker icon to enable or disable speaker mode.
• CALL BACK: Select the Phone icon to call back the phone number.
• DELETE: Select the Delete icon to delete a voicemail.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: Select and hold the desired voicemail, then select the desired option.
• DELETE: Select Delete to delete the voicemail. Select Delete again to confirm.
• MARK AS UNHEARD: Select Mark as Unheard, then select OK to confirm.
• STAR: Select Star to star a voicemail, then select OK to confirm.