2Based on a wired connection to gateway.
The speed you need. The entertainment you want.
2Based on wired connection to gateway.
3Data connection required. Recordings expire after 90 days. Restrictions apply.
4Requires separate subscription / sign-in for Netflix and Pandora.
5May require compatible smart home device, app and service. Google sign-in required. Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
6Services auto-renew after 3 months at then prevailing rate (currently $28/mo.) unless you change or cancel. Req’s you to select offer.
AT&T SMART WI-FI®
A home so smart, it’s genius
Experience seamless, whole-home Wi-Fi coverage with extenders to help eliminate dead zones. Then connect it all with the Smart Home Manager app to keep tabs on your network—your way.Learn more
Frequently asked questions
- Why choose AT&T internet service?There are plenty of great reasons to choose AT&T Internet. We’re rated number one in customer satisfaction over other major cable internet providers,1 you’ll enjoy more than 99% reliability.2
- What internet is available in my area?Options for AT&T Internet vary by location. Check to see which plans are available at your address.
- What is a good home internet speed?What qualifies as a good home internet speed will depend on your specific needs. For example, if you’re planning to watch HD videos, work from home, download large files, or play competitive video games, then you might want a high-speed plan powered by AT&T Fiber®, starting with a 1000Mbps connection. If you plan on only using your connection for more basic tasks, such as email and news, then you will likely be fine with a lower speed.
- How can I check my internet speed?You can check your internet speed using the speed test tool from AT&T. You can also read this article to better understand all of the factors that impact your internet performance.
- What cities have fiber optic internet?AT&T offers internet powered by AT&T Fiber. Check to see a map of where plans powered by AT&T Fiber are available.