Download, surf, and stream with confidence
AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet delivers high-speed Internet service to eligible rural households and small
businesses via an outdoor antenna and indoor Wi-Fi Gateway.
FIXED WIRELESS INTERNET$50/mo.+ tax for 12 mos. when bundled
See features & benefits
FIXED WIRELESS INTERNET + DIRECTV$99.99plus taxes for 12 mos.+ tax for 12 mos.
See features & benefits
With 10Mbps internet, you can:
- Connect multiple devices via wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Stream music and video and connect on social networking.
- Download 10 songs in 34 seconds, or a 90-minute HD movie in under 53 minutes.*
*Speed/time examples are estimates based on wired connection to gateway.
An expert installer finds the best place on the outside of your home for your wireless antenna.
Your antenna is fine-tuned and set to ensure the strongest signal.
Our expert will help you connect your devices to your Wi-Fi Gateway and you’re ready to go.
Bundle with DIRECTV
Save $120 the first year on your DIRECTV service and complete your home entertainment experience.
- Stream on up to 5 screens at a time.
- Record 200 hours of entertainment with the Genie HD DVR.
- Catch the game with NFL SUNDAY TICKET.
Frequently asked questions
- What is AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet?AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet is a wireless internet service for customers living in select rural areas who cannot get a traditional AT&T Internet service. All we need to do is come by to install your wireless equipment and an antenna to connect you. A professional installer will confirm sufficient signal strength at your location before installation.
- How fast is AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet?Expect speeds of at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload. Customers typically experience download speeds of 25Mbps.#
Data speeds can and will vary depending upon various factors:
- • In home Wi-Fi® isn't as fast as a wired connection to your Home Wi-Fi Gateway. Use a wired (Ethernet) connection for the best results.
- • Multiple devices sharing your internet connection can reduce your internet speed.
- • Internet speed can be affected by factors such as weather, interference from trees, buildings, hills, etc., and network capacity. Learn more at att.com/speed101 and att.com/broadbandinfo.
# Service performance may be affected by the customer’s proximity to a cell site, capacity of the cell site, number of other users connected to the same cell site, surrounding terrain, radio frequency interference, applicable network management practices, and applications used. Typical speeds are not guaranteed and individual results will vary.
- What kinds of Internet activities does AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet support?AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet supports standard Internet activities including streaming HD video and music, online gaming, social media, web surfing, and email.
- How much data is used when streaming video or playing video games?Use the AT&T Internet Data Calculator (https://www.att.com/esupport/data-calculator/index.jsp) to estimate how much usage, on average, your monthly Internet activities take.
- Is in-home Wi-Fi® included with AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet?Yes, you can connect multiple Wi-Fi® enabled devices like laptops, smartphones, and tablets to the AT&T Home Wi-Fi Gateway which comes included with your AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet account. When you access your AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet over your home Wi-Fi network using any type of device (including smartphones and some home automation equipment), that counts towards your monthly Internet data usage allowance.
The AT&T Home Wi-Fi Gateway router enables wireless networking capabilities throughout your home or business and helps to minimize wireless dead spots. This smart technology allows you to:
- • Provide high-speed Internet connections to multiple devices.
- • Create a secure in-home Wi-Fi network.
The AT&T Home Wi-Fi Gateway also comes with 4 Ethernet ports for wired connections.
- Does weather affect service?AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet relies on a wireless LTE signal between your home and a nearby cell tower. Many things can affect the availability and quality of your service, including network capacity, terrain, buildings, foliage, and weather.