Download, surf, and stream with confidence
AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet delivers high-speed Internet service to eligible rural households and small
businesses via an outdoor antenna and indoor Wi-Fi Gateway.
FIXED WIRELESS INTERNET$50/mo.+ tax for 12 mos. when bundled
See features & benefits
FIXED WIRELESS INTERNET + DIRECTV$99.99/mo.+ tax for 12 mos.
See features & benefits
With 10Mbps internet, you can:
- Connect multiple devices via wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Stream music and video and connect on social networking.
- Download 10 songs in 34 seconds, or a 90-minute HD movie in under 53 minutes.*
*Speed/time examples are estimates based on wired connection to gateway.
An expert installer finds the best place on the outside of your home for your wireless antenna.
Your antenna is fine-tuned and set to ensure the strongest signal.
Our expert will help you connect your devices to your Wi-Fi Gateway and you’re ready to go.
Bundle with DIRECTV
Save $120 the first year on your DIRECTV service and complete your home entertainment experience.
- Stream on up to 5 screens at a time.
- Record 200 hours of entertainment with the Genie HD DVR.
- Catch the game with NFL SUNDAY TICKET.
Frequently asked questions
- What is AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet?AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet is a wireless internet service for customers living in select rural areas who cannot get a traditional AT&T Internet service. All we need to do is come by to install your wireless equipment and an antenna to connect you.
- What speed does AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet provide?AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet provides speeds of 25Mbps. However, data speeds can vary depending upon various factors:
- • Wi-Fi® isn't as fast as a wired connection. You get the best Wi-Fi signal closest to your gateway without obstructions. Use a wired (Ethernet) connection for the best results.
- • Devices have a maximum internet speed they can reach and might not be as fast as your possible internet service level (especially older devices).
- • Multiple devices sharing your internet connection at the same time, whether wired or Wi-Fi, can reduce your internet speed.
- Is Wi-Fi® included with AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet?Yes, you can connect multiple Wi-Fi® enabled devices like laptops, smartphones, and tablets to the AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet Wi-Fi Gateway, and up to 4 Ethernet-connected devices. When you access your AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet over your Wi-Fi home network using any type of device (including smartphones and some home automation equipment), that counts as AT&T Internet data usage. However, if you access the internet via a public or commercial Wi-Fi hotspot, that access does not count as usage.
The AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet Wi-Fi Gateway router enables wireless networking capabilities throughout your home or business and helps to minimize wireless dead spots. This smart technology allows you to:
- • Provide high-speed Internet connections to multiple devices.
- • Create safe and secure wireless networking.
- Does weather affect service?AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet relies on an LTE signal from a cell tower. Many things can affect the availability and quality of your service, including network capacity, terrain, buildings, foliage, and weather. A professional installer will confirm sufficient signal strength at your location before installation.