Using multiple devices but don’t need internet access for all of them at the same time? You can prioritize, pause, or block internet access to your device.
Pause or block device
- Go to Smart Home Manager.
- Choose Network then Connected devices.
- Select the device you wish to pause or block its internet access.
- Select Pause Internet or Block Device. When you’re ready to grant access again, choose Resume.
You can use this process to prioritize which devices get the strongest signal in your network.
Good to know:
- Select the device you wish to prioritize and choose Prioritize device. The device will have the best internet access for up to two hours.
- When you’re ready to change priorities, choose End priority.
You can prioritize up to two devices at a time.