Find out if you’re eligible for free internet
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Am I eligible for the ACP benefit?
You may qualify if you meet one of the following:
- Your household income is at or below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.
- You participate in a qualifying federal assistance program.
If you don’t qualify, don’t worry. We have internet plans available for any budget. Shop internet
The ACP can help pay for AT&T Internet plansThe ACP is a government program that can help qualified customers pay for eligible connectivity services, including multiple plans from AT&T Internet. Through the ACP, qualified customers can reduce their AT&T Internet bill by as much as $30 per month, or by as much as $75 per month if they live on qualified Tribal lands.
Why ACP customers should choose AT&T Internet and AT&T FiberFor customers who qualify for the ACP, there are many good reasons to choose a plan from AT&T. For example, the fastest plans powered by AT&T Fiber have both download speeds and upload speeds as high as 1 Gig per second,1 built-in security from AT&T ActiveArmorSM, and consistently fast speeds, even during peak usage times.2
How AT&T Internet customers can qualify for the ACP
For eligibility details, visit the federal government’s National Verifier. You may qualify if any of the following apply to you:
• Your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
• You participate in a qualifying federal assistance program.
• At least one person in the household is in the free and reduced-price lunch program or the school breakfast program (including the Community Eligibility Provision).
• At least one person in the household has received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I apply for ACP assistance with AT&T Internet?To apply to the program, go to the National Verifier website. Once you are approved, you can call 877.247.1780 to enroll with your National Verifier application ID.
- Are AT&T Fiber® plans eligible for the ACP?Yes, internet plans powered by AT&T Fiber are eligible for assistance through the ACP, so long as you are qualified for the program and AT&T Fiber is available at your address.
- Can I apply for the ACP for both internet and wireless?No, there are multiple eligible plans from AT&T Prepaid, but the ACP will only provide each household with assistance for one monthly service at a time.