AT&T Has the New Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Elevate Your Mobile Experience On AT&T 5G Network with the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G
New Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Will Be Available at AT&T Jan. 11
What’s the news? Beginning Jan. 11, AT&T customers can get the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G. This resourceful, trendy smartphone allows you to game, stream and create content while taking advantage of fast, reliable, and secure AT&T 5G1. New and existing customers can purchase the 128GB for $699.99 or 256 GB for $769. 99. And for a limited time only, pay an affordable price of $15/mo. for the 128GB or $20/mo. for the 256GB on a qualifying installment plan with no trade-in required. 2
AT&T enterprise business customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G for as low as $149.99 on a two-year agreement plan.
Must-Have Features. This device has a long-lasting battery life, super-fast streaming and downloading speeds, a crisp camera and large display screen.
- 5G+ Capable: The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is a 5G+ capable device, which means it is compatible with c-band and mmWave so you can experience low latency and super-fast speeds in more places to get the most out of your mobile device.
- Powerful Performance: Experience the new 240Hz touch response rate for lightning-fast gaming, livestreaming video, and the power of AT&T 5G.
- Epic Battery Power: Get the power you need for your favorite activities with a battery that keeps you going all day and into the night3.
- Strong Selfie Game: Capture your side with the 32 MP selfie camera.
- Dazzling and Tough: Super smooth viewing on 6.4-inch, 120Hz display made with Gorilla Glass Victus for a super-strong display to help withstand cracks and scrapes.
Nothing Beats Unlimited Plans. Couple the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G with one of AT&T’s Unlimited plans4 to get our best prices on unlimited plans starting from $35/mo. per line when you get four lines.
Safety at your Fingertips with FirstNet: The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G comes FirstNet Ready™, which means first responders can use it to tap into specialized capabilities designed to meet their needs on FirstNet® – the only nationwide, high-speed broadband communications platform. First responders maintain voice communications with always-on priority and preemption on LTE, while the intuitive FirstNet network determines the best route for data traffic, whether that’s 5G or LTE.5
Shop Your Style. New year, new goals and new things on your to-do list keeping you busy. Avoid delays and start shopping at AT&T with convenient shopping options. Here’s how we make it easy and convenient for you:
- Live Shopping Assistance: Enjoy shopping with one of our virtual experts from anywhere at any time. You can check out the latest phones, add a family member to your plan or switch to AT&T from the comfort of your own home. Visit www.att.com/shop-live
- Retail Options for Your Comfortability: Order your new smartphone safe and securely through AT&T’s online portal and select the most comfortable pick-up option for you, “in-store” or “curbside.”
- AT&T Right to YouSM: We’re delivering the in-store experience directly to you. Where available, we’ll send an AT&T expert to hand deliver and set up your devices at no additional cost – as early as the same day the order is placed.5 Select your preferred date, time and location - inside, outside, or contactless with a video chat or phone call.
To learn more about the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G, visit att.com/galaxys21fe5g.
1 AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
2 Limited time offer. Req’s min. $700 on 0% APR 36-mo. agmt. For well-qualified customers. Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G 128GB for $15/mo. or Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G 256GB for $20/mo. after credits over 36 mos. Credits start w/in 3 bills. If svc cancelled, credits stop & device balance due. For new lines, if svc. on other lines cancelled w/in 90 days credits stop. No credit for optional $5/mo. Next up upgrade feature. Credit card may be req’d (except MA, PA, ND). $30 Activ./Upgrade, add’l fees, taxes & other charges, & restr’s apply. See att.com/galaxys21fe5g for more details.
3 Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
4 FirstNet Network: Plans sold separately. Limited to eligible public safety entities (first responders and select support personnel). Limited availability; Coverage not available everywhere. Additional restrictions apply. See http://www.firstnet.com for details. 5G+ Service: Req's a compatible 5G+ device, FirstNet SIM, FirstNet 5G rate plan, and no Custom APN. Not avail. in most areas; 5G+ service is avail. only in limited parts of select cities. Other restrictions apply.
5 Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only. Go to att.com/righttoyou for details.
FirstNet and the FirstNet logo are registered trademarks and service marks of the First Responder Network Authority. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.