Start the AT&T Remote Support session
To begin the AT&T Remote Support session, follow these steps:
- Enter the PIN provided by the AT&T representative.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
While your support session is active, the AT&T representative can view your screen, and you can watch what is happening on your device.
- During the session, an AT&T icon will display at the top left of your screen.
- AT&T Remote Support requires a data connection, but you won't be charged for data used for the session.
- Data used unrelated to AT&T Remote Support may be charged against your usage allotment.
- AT&T Remote Support works using both Wi-Fi and mobile data.
- Read the AT&T Remote Support Terms and Conditions.